Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Update from St Johns


It has been a few weeks since my last blog entry. I have been busy working for MSU’s advising office at the Academic Orientation Program (AOP) for incoming undergraduate freshmen. This is my second summer working the program and I present the pre-veterinary and veterinary technology programs to the undergrads who have declared their major as such. Due to my prior commitment with AOP for six weeks this summer, I am only able to be with Clinton Veterinary Service on Fridays until AOP is finished.

I am incredibly thankful to Clinton Vet for being so accommodating and flexible with me for these next few weeks. I have still been able to log a few hours every Friday still assisting with checking breeding cycles and pregnancies at MSU’s horse farm, various teeth floats, changing bandages, and assorted other appointments. I look forward to being back with the clinic full time in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment