Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Presentation at EAS

Yesterday I presented my findings from the last 8 weeks of research to the veterinarians at Equine Analysis. In attendance was also Dr. Mikael Holmstroem from Sweden. Dr. Holmstroem's is a veterinarian in Sweden as well as holds a PhD in equine conformation and performance analysis. He is also the developer of our FotoSelect system, which analyzes conformation and was a major tool in my research, so his attendance was very important. Talk about a little pressure!! The goals of this presentation were not only to share my work, but also for me to practice presenting my research concisely to a group of people whose time was worth much more than mine. It was an interesting experience, and I am glad to have reached some conclusions from this project. With 4 weeks left of my time here in Kentucky, I am looking forward to delving into some fun little projects that will hopefully result in a project for next years fellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment