Tuesday, June 16, 2015

EAS: ultrasounding hearts and seeing AP!

After working religiously on my research this past week, I finally got to put my hands on a real live racehorse and work on my ultrasound skills! With the help of Dr. Bo Rainbow, I was able to get some good images of the heart.


In other events, Kentucky has proven quite exciting lately, with the return of American Pharoah to Churchill Downs following his Triple Crown victory. Horsemen and racing fans alike have been enamored with the impressive colt and he did not disappoint when the crowds of admirers (myself included) flocked to Churchill Downs this past Saturday night to see him parade around the paddock. He truly is a special horse and I am so excited to be working in the Thoroughbred industry during his reign. Hail the Tail!!!


Best,
Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment